Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Practicing Abundance

Try saying, “I have the privilege of”. . . . before everything you say that seems hard.

Like, “I have the privilege of doing 5 loads of laundry today”.
Or, “I have the privilege of having a major migraine today – but I can feel and so I know I’m alive”.
Or, “I have the privilege of being stuck in traffic today, in a car, with music, and I am alive and in the world”.
Or, “I have the privilege of working with difficult people today – whom, by their actions – show me how I am different”.
Or, “I have the privilege of this job where I work for $12 per hour.”
Or, “I have the privilege of experiencing new challenges at my job today”, because this is shaping and changing me.

Or, “I have the privilege of caring for my parents who are still alive and with me here on earth”.

No comments: